Wednesday May 11, 2011
Hey, Baby Boomers – We’ve got homes that fit your life!
Listed below are ten of the most in-demand features from Professional Builder magazine for baby boomers looking to purchase a new home. Whether you prefer an active adult neighborhood like Heritage Strasburg or the hip, small town feel at Walden, we offer the most popular features for Baby Boomers!
1. First Floor Master Bedrooms – We have many available floor plans that feature first floor master suites or single story living. From the Sullivan at Bishop Woods to the Carruso at Walden, our first floor master bedroom plans offer Baby Boomers a great home AND fewer stairs to climb. Plus, many of our homes have a first floor master suite as an available option – even if the master bedroom is normally shown on the second floor.
2. Low Maintenance Landscaping – Many of our communities offer low maintenance landscaping options – whether through smart-sized yards with minimal required care, or through HOA maintained lawn maintenance programs. Plus, all of our Charter Homes include designer landscaping – meaning less yard work and lower costs for you from the very beginning.
3. Fireplaces are a popular feature for Baby Boomers looking for premium details in their new home. Our neighborhoods offer fireplaces as an available custom option – and fireplaces are included in neighborhoods like Bishop Woods and Veranda.
4. Low-maintenance surfaces are popular for Baby Boomer shoppers. Our Endless Possibilities custom options include low-maintenance countertops like Corian, Zodiaq and Granite in an array of styles and colors that look great and make kitchen cleanup a snap.
5. Pedestrian friendly communities – Charter Homes neighborhoods are designed to be pedestrian and community friendly, with ample walking trails, front porches and amenities such as Walden’s TerraPark or Florin Hill’snew swimming pool.
6. Quality and details matter – With Charter Homes, you don’t have to sacrifice square footage for quality. We offer spacious homes with premium features like kitchen islands, custom cabinetry and extra-large Energy Star windows included at the starting price.
7. Flexible floor plans. We offer a generous array of floorplans, with plenty of available options to fit exactly how you want to use your space. Our smart, open floorplans enable your rooms to serve multiple functions so you can maximize your home.
8. Private outdoor space. Many of our home designs offer secluded deck and patio options so that you can enjoy your outdoor living to the fullest.
9. Lots of storage. A Charter Home includes ample storage and closet space, with low-maintenance dust free wire ventilated shelving included in each closet.
10. Ample wall space. Our Great Spaces take how you live into account, meaning that you’ll have lots of wall space for pictures of kids, grandkids, friends and family where you need it most.
Want more information on how Charter Homes can help you choose the perfect new home for your lifestyle? Chat Live with us any time on our website, or give us a call at 800-325-3030.