Wednesday December 12, 2012
It’s 12-12-12–the final date this century where the month, day and year will align!
We thought that we’d acknowledge this cool spectacle (we’ve probably all been commenting on since 01-01-01).. and mix it up with a list of the top 12 things our furry 4-legged family members LOVE about Charter Homes & Neighborhoods:
12. Basking in the warm sunlight — thanks to Charter’s 30% larger windows.
11. Moving around in our spacious open floorplans–makes the journey from great room to food bowl and back an easy one.
10. Lounging on the large front porches–warm sun and a cool breeze make for a perfect day!
9. Going for a stroll on the winding neighborhood sidewalks–and saying hello to neighbors along the way.
8. Exploring the neighborhoods natural preserved space — keeping an eye out for squirrels.
7. Napping in built-in hiding spots–like window seats!
6. Snuggling up next to the glow of a warm fire in the great room.
5. Working their cutest faces at the kitchen island—and hoping for a few shared bites of anything their owners make!
4. Bird watching through the wall of windows in the conservatory.
3. Staying cozy in the winter and cool in the summer–thanks to low-e windows and energy efficient appliances/furnace.
2. Snacking on treats–which are always plentiful, thanks to extra pantry and cabinet storage!
1. Seeing their owners as happy as they are living in their Charter home!
Do your pets have any favorite spaces and places in your Charter home and neighborhood? Share with us–and post a photo!