Wednesday February 8, 2012
Our Online Sales Manager Lauren saw the Sterling model at Deer Run Commons today for the first time, and sent us all this email summarizing her love of our newest townhome design. It was so much fun we had to share it!
I saw the Sterling model today for the first time. I loved it! I wanted to summarize my love and excitement for this adorable townhome.
My top 10 favorite things about the Sterling!
10. The study. A townhome with an extra room to do whatever you want with! I would make mine a playroom.
9. The powder room! It’s set off by itself and gives privacy. And I like the layout of it so you don’t have to stare at yourself in the mirror while you’re on the toilet!
8. The open kitchen/family area. It was open and a comfortable size. Perfect for townhome living!
7. Nine foot ceilings! IN A TOWNHOME!!!
6. Space.It’s the perfect size for a 3 bedroom townhome. You never feel cramped – there are lots of flexible rooms to go to and the rooms themselves are big! Especially the extra bedrooms.
5. The master bedroom. It has enough room to put in a nice seating area!
4. Closets. They are plentiful and big and the linen closet upstairs is super deep and spacious!
3. The exterior.The building and the landscaping looks amazing! And the driveway is flat!
2. The decorating! Veronica is a genius. It’s cute and modern and trendy and classic. All at the same time! I felt like it was giving me a hug.
1. 2nd floor laundry ROOM! It’s not just a closet! It’s a whole room! And it’s on the 2nd floor! I wanted to do a dance. How convenient.
What a great model home!