Tuesday February 11, 2014
The perfect combination of a rural escape and city convenience–York, PA is an area that seamlessly brings the best of both worlds to your front door. With a mix of dining, shopping, recreation, and weekend activities–there is something for everyone throughout the year.
10. Plenty of Shopping– from the famous York Galleria Mall, to the convenient shopping centers (with just the right mix of stores to make shopping easy…) York has all your favorite stores within reach.
9. Local Farmer’s Markets — there’s nothing better than fresh produce and locally made goods –and in York, there are plenty of Farmers Markets for you to choose from. Be sure to visit the York Central Market –one of PA’s registered historic places, they even feature local musicians for live music– creating the perfect soundtrack to your shopping!
8. Parks — there are no shortage of parks in York, PA–complete with walking trails, picnic areas, soccer and baseball fields, and tennis courts– a day at the park is a day well spent! Be sure to check out Cousler Park–it’s over 106 acres!
7. Convenient Commutes – make your daily drive easier with close access to commuter routes–it’s another benefit of the rural charm combined with city convenience!
6. Proximity to Baltimore/DC — trips are made easy with access to major neighboring cities. Catch a flight at BWI International Airport, or spend the weekend at the national landmarks in DC. Living in York, you’ll never be deterred by a long complicated commute.
5. 3 Hours to Beaches – it’s easy to pack up the car and head to the coast–with popular beach destinations only 3 hours away!
4. Local Attractions — enjoy a day at the ballpark with York’s own minor-league team the York Revolution, and visit the York Fairgrounds and experience the famous York Fair, featuring rides, games, food, and concerts!
3. Access to the Arts — you don’t have to travel far to take in a good show, with theater venues like The Pullo Center, big name acts make their way to York to delight and entertain.
2. Schools – Recent renovations add to the attraction of the local school districts of York–providing students with a state of the art environment to thrive.
1. Award Winning Charter Neighborhoods (of course!) – we have 4 Great American Neighborhoods® in York PA, designed to create a place like no other:
Sage Hill, York County
Springwood, York County – Homes Ready Now – click for photos!
Highlands, Newberry Township – Home Ready Now – click for photos!
Windsor Meadows, Red Lion – (Final Homesites!) – Home Ready Now – click for photos!
Interested in making an appointment to tour? Call 800.325.3030 to schedule today!