Monday June 16, 2014
The Preserve is the perfect example of The Great American Neighborhood®. Nestled within 27 acres of preserved woodlands backing up to the stunning Blue Ridge Mountains it is the perfect intersection of feeling like you are away from it all, but still just moments away from everywhere you want to be.
Elegant homes line the streets, filled with designer fixtures and finishes – hand selected to create a timeless, yet modern setting for the way you live. Neighborhood details like street trees, granite curbing, thoughtfully designed streetscapes and preserved spaces create a neighborhood unlike any other.
We are now down to our final home in The Preserve. It is your final chance to live in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the Harrisburg area.
While it was hard to choose– here is a list of our top 10 favorite features in the final home!
1. The timeless exterior – look at that stonework!
2. The mature tree-lined private back yard
3. The quiet location on the cul-de-sec
4. The spacious granite buffet island
5. The English Garden room off the kitchen, with floor to ceiling windows
6. The laundry suite – so much needed space and storage
7. The wall of windows in the conservatory
8. The beautiful hardwood flooring throughout the first floor
9. The location – quiet and peaceful, yet moments from everywhere you want to be
10. The architectural details like tray ceilings and built in shelving
6120 Stag Leap Lane
Home Design: Spencer D
Single Family • 4 Beds/3.5 Baths • 3 Car Garage • 4,354 sq. ft.
See more details and photos by clicking here!
Interested in touring this home? (You’ve got to see it in person!) Call 800.325.3030 to schedule your private tour, or you can chat live with your online sales concierge at charterhomes.com