Thursday May 22, 2014
Whether you’re looking for more space to spread out, a quiet retreat, or just more storage–finished lower levels can become one of the most flexible and customizable spaces in your home — it’s a room that is ready for you and whatever fits your hobbies and lifestyle best!
We rounded up some of our favorite ideas from an article in the Huffington Post (featuring design inspiration from Houzz) for some enviable basements that can serve as inspiration for creating your own!
1. Add more storage than you ever imagined
2. Work out without being bothered in your personal gym
3. Build your new favorite hang-out
4. Create the perfect place to play some pool
5. Finally have a spot to show off your collection of sports team memorobilia
6. Create a tranquil escape to do the things you love
7. Let the kids have their own “wreck” room
8. Finally have a quiet place to catch up on your DVR
The options are endless! Check out the full article and list here. And visit one of our 23 neighborhoods across Central PA to learn how you can build your own finished lower level!
Visit charterhomes.com or call 800.325.3030 to learn more and schedule your tour!