Thursday October 16, 2014
Everyone knows that one of the benefits to buying new is being able to choose from the best of modern design and home amenities to fit your lifestyle. Check out the list of “The Top 10 Features Home Buyers Want” (compiled byNewHomeSource.com) and see how Charter Homes & Neighborhoods creates homes to perfectly fit you.
The Top 10 Features Home Buyers Want (and Charter Homes & Neighborhoods provides!)
- Open Concept Homes — Charter designs Great Spaces that encourage togetherness and the best use of space in a home.
- Smaller Homes — Simplify and enjoy – less home to heat and more time to enjoy your home rather than maintaining it.
- Outdoor Living Spaces — Whether it is a spacious front porch, a stamped concrete patio, or a neighborhood firepit just steps away, we make sure that you enjoy outside of your home as much as you do the inside.
- Neutral Decor — Starting with a blank slate of a new home allows you to customize it to your style – and with the exclusive CharterColors design center, you’ll have the advice of a seasoned designer as you pick out finishes for your new home.
- Modern Kitchens — Buffet islands, gourmet cooks kitchens, plenty of cabinet space – create the perfect place to share meals and conversation.
- Smart Growth — Walking trails, walkable shops, tree lined streets, granite curbing, neighborhood preserved spaces – enjoy more than a home – we create places like no other.
- Going Green — New homes are more energy efficient – more effective insulation techniques and new appliances add to the appeal of monthly savings on your energy bill in a new home.
- Linen Closets & Smart Storage Options — Generously sized closets and additional built in storage space combine with thoughtfully designed interior spaces to create rooms that are useful and beautiful.
- Energy-Efficient Fixtures & Appliances — When you buy new you are able to choose your own appliances and fixtures to fit your needs.
- Double Car Garage with Organized Work/Storage Space — We’ve revolutionized garage workspace with a room designed to connect the garage to the rest of the home that can be used as either a place for a 3rd car or the perfect hobby/work space area.
Ready to move now into a home that fits your modern lifestyle? Check out the list of homes ready for you now!