Friday November 27, 2015
Charter has just opened a new home store at 653 Whitetail Drive in Deer Run Commons and its the fantastic Sterling design. You have to come visit in person to see all of the bells and whistles in this townhome but here's our Top 10 Countdown of what makes the Sterling a popular choice:
10. The study. A townhome with an extra room to do whatever you want with! Maybe its not a study at all - a playroom? A craft room perhaps?
9. The powder room! It’s set off by itself and gives you privacy.
8. The open kitchen/family area. Open and a comfortable size. Perfect for townhome living!
7. Nine foot ceilings! IN A TOWNHOME!!!
6. Space.It’s the perfect size for a 3 bedroom townhome. You never feel cramped – there are lots of flexible rooms to go to and the rooms themselves are big!
5. The master bedroom. It has enough room to put in a nice seating area!
4. Closets. They are plentiful and big and the linen closet upstairs is super deep and spacious!
3. The exterior. The building and the landscaping looks amazing!
2. The decorating! It’s cute and modern and trendy and classic all at the same time! I felt like it was giving me a hug.
1. 2nd floor laundry ROOM! It’s not just a closet! It’s a whole room! And it’s on the 2nd floor! How convenient!