Tuesday February 23, 2016
Not all good things can last forever - and it's true with the homeowner favorite townhome, The Sterling at Deer Run Commons in Hershey!
Deer Run Commons has welcomed FIVE new homeowners so far in 2016 - word travels fast about the combination of flexible home designs, great location and beautiful neighborhood with walks and open gathering spaces. (Oh, and it's maintenance free!)
The Sterling Townhome Floorplan is a homeowner favorite, a Harrisburg Parade of Homes winner and is down to the final TWO!
So what is is about the Sterling that makes it a crowd favorite?
1. 9 foot ceilings - in a townhome! This creates an open spacious feel!
2. Large windows - we love natural light, and the large windows let in plenty of it!
3. Unfinished basement - so much storage and flexibility!
4. Luxury finishes - hardwood flooring in kitchen and breakfast area and granite included!
5. Private garage - privacy and storage!
6. Upstairs laundry room - no more hauling laundry up and down the stairs!
We invite you to learn more about the final 2 Sterling townhomes before they are gone.
Email email@example.com to schedule your tour or ask questions!