Tuesday March 1, 2016
Our homeowners love where they live - we thought we'd share some of the top reasons we hear for choosing new construction v.s resale:
1) Design Your Home For YOU: Choose the fixtures and finishes that fit you and your style best. There's nothing better than putting your own signature on your home from the ground up.
2) Choose a Home Design that Fits You Best: First floor owner's retreat, second floor laundry, solarium or home office? You have the flexibility to choose a home that fits you best.
3) Energy Efficiency: The new homes built today are using new technology and building products that are more enrgy efficient than those of the past.
4) Less Stress: No mass remodels or significant costly repairs that you'd find in a resale home.
5) Walkability: We design our neighborhoods with your life outside the home in mind too - gathering spaces, shops, walks and trails are just another reason to enjoy your new home choice.
Check our neighborhoods here
Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to help find the new home neighborhood perfect for you!